Delivery Times

www.funkypigeon.com

VALENTINE'S DAY DESPATCH INFORMATION

Please note that the order cut-off times shown below will vary for special occasions.
For Valentine's Day the cut-off time for card orders will revert to 2pm and for gift orders to 12 noon with effect From Thursday 4th February upto and including Friday 12th February.

Cards
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £0.63 - £0.99 (depending on card size) Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 4pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 4pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK First Class Post - 2 or More Cards in same order FREE Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item. When selecting this delivery option, orders must be placed before 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch *
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £12.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item. When selecting this delivery option, orders must be placed before 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch *
Saturday Guaranteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item. When selecting this delivery option, orders must be placed before 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch *
Airmail (Europe) £0.80p to £1.95 (depending on card size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £1.25 to £2.75 (depending on card size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Postcards
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
UK First Class Post £0.62 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 4pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 4pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
Calendars
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 - £4.00 (depending on calendar size) * Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item. Orders must be placed before 2pm on the day of purchase to ensure the item arives on the next working day.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item. Orders must be placed before 2pm on the day of purchase to ensure the item arives on the next working day.
Airmail (Europe) £2.11 to £3.95 (depending on calendar size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £3.60 to £6.95 (depending on calendar size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Notebooks
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £1.60 - £2.60 (depending on size)* Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £2.95 to £5.95 (depending on notebook size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £4.95 to £9.95 (depending on notebook size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Poster Prints & Year Planners
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £1.05 - £3.05 (depending on poster size) Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 - £7.95 (depending on poster size) Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 (small posters only) Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £3.50 - £3.95 (depending on poster size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £4.95 - £6.95 (depending on poster size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Framed Posters
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £1.05 - £3.05 (depending on size of poster) Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £5.95 to £7.95 (depending on poster size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £9.95 to £12.95 (depending on poster size) Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Mugs
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Saturday Guaranteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
T-Shirts
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. * Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Airmail (Europe) £4.50 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £6.50 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Phone Cases
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £1.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. * Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Cushions
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Saturday Guaranteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Tote Bags
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Saturday Guaranteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Aprons
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Saturday Guaranteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note a signature will be required on delivery of this item*
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.
Photo Canvas
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post (4 x small sizes) £3.99 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched within 3 working days of requested date.
ParcelForce24 (2 x large size) £6.50 Royal Mail ParcelForce 24hr delivery method, items will be delivered within 24hrs following despatch. Exact despatch dates cannot be supplied but items are guaranteed to be despatched within 3 working days.
Personalised Teddy Bears
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
UK Standard First Class Post £2.95 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. *Please note: occasionally a signature will be required for this item, this is normally only required if the delivery address is for a flat or for a business address. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the next available working day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday OR over the weekend OR on Public Holidays will be despatched two working days from the date of ordering.
UK Next Working Day £5.50 - £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £12.50 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Flowers (Courier Delivered)
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
FREE UK Courier Delivery FREE Select your chosen delivery date from those available and your flowers will be delivered on your chosen date 7 days a week including Sunday by DPD Courier service. Orders received before 4pm Monday to Friday will be delivered the next day UNLESS an alternative future delivery date is selected. Delivery is available 7 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday. Please note our order cut-off for next day delivery for orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday is 2pm, rather than 4pm.
Personalised Alcohol
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Courier Delivery £5.00 Personalised Alcohol is delivered by courier the next working day following despatch. However this is not a guaranteed next day service so on occasions may take upto 2 days. This timescale will be longer (approx 3-4 days) for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
Photobooks
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard Shipping £2.50 - £3.00 (depending on size) Please allow upto 7 days from date of ordering to receive your book. Orders will be despatched continuously 5 days a week.
Personalised Books
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £5.00 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day after the item has been despatched, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days Orders received by 1pm Monday to Friday will be despatched within 3 working days. Orders placed after 1pm Monday to Friday or over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched 3 working days from the next available working day.
Food Gifts (Courier Delivered)
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
FREE UK Courier Delivery FREE Select your chosen delivery date from those available and your food gift will be delivered on your chosen date 7 days a week including Sunday by DPD Courier service. Orders received before 4pm Monday to Friday will be delivered the next day UNLESS an alternative future delivery date is selected. Delivery is available 7 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday. Please note our order cut-off for next day delivery for orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday is 2pm, rather than 4pm.
Money Boxes
Delivery Option & Price Price Delivery Time Order Cut-off times
Standard First Class Post £2.60 Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday and orders placed over the weekend or on Public Holidays will be despatched on the next available working day.
UK Next Working Day £6.75 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
UK Next Working Day Before 9am £14.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 9am. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Saturday Guarenteed £7.95 Guaranteed Next Day delivery service through Royal Mail before 1pm. *Please note: a signature will be required for this item.
Airmail (Europe) £3.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 3 - 5 working days.
Airmail (Rest of World) £5.95 Sent via Royal Mail's Airmail service which they advise will take 7 - 10 working days.

FOR MULTIPLE ORDERS OF NOTEBOOKS, CALENDARS & POSTERS first item in basket will be charged full postage price, all subsequent items added in same order will be charged at £0.50p postage per item.

*Please note, for all UK Next Working Day and all UK Next Working Day Before 9am delivery options orders must be placed before the individual products' daily cut-off time, given above, on the day of purchase to ensure the item arives on the next working day.

If your order has not arrived within the above delivery times, please email us at customer.service@funkypigeon.com or call us on 08452 600 800. When contacting us please have your order number or member email address ready to help us deal with your query as quickly as possible.

Secure Payments
I'm Looking For...