This competition has now concluded. To see the winning designs, view our Royal Voluntary Service cards.
The Christmas season is fast approaching, and this year sending thoughtful festive messages feels more important than ever. A few months back, we ran our first children’s card design competition and we’ve decided to bring it back for Christmas 2020. We know there are lots of talented young artists out there, and we want them to design a fantastic festive card that will be available to buy on our website.
This junior designer competition is in support of The Royal Voluntary Service, and the winner’s card will become a part of our charity range to help support their emergency COVID-19 appeal.
How to Get Involved
Get the aspiring artist to create any festive-themed card design they wish, but we will be looking for unique creations that really capture the Christmas spirit. They can make the card by painting or drawing and can choose to include or exclude text on the design.
The talented illustrator can enter as many times as they’d like with different card designs. To enter, simply send a super clear picture of their wonderful card creation, along with their name and age to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Can They Win?
The lucky designer will have their card design added to our website – which will be available for purchase by anyone shopping on the site. Very exciting! A portion of the sales will also go directly to the Royal Voluntary Service, helping those who need it most this Christmas.
In addition to having a published card design, the winner will also receive £100 Funky Pigeon credit (to spend with their parent’s supervision of course), plus a bundle of fun kid’s gifts to make this Christmas a little more special.
Winners from Our Latest Competition
Check out the fabulous winning designs from our last competition below. You can also see where the card will be presented on the website by viewing our Royal Voluntary Service page.
The competition opens on the 9th October and will close on 13th November 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be three individual winners, 1 from each age group of: Age 5 & under, 6-9 years, 10+ years. Each winner will have their card available to buy on our website. They will be credited on site and each printed version of the card will contain their name and age on the back, and that they are a winner of our Junior Designer competition.
- Children can enter as many times as they like with different card designs.
- The design can be a drawing/painting and can be with or without text. The design may also include an area for a photo upload.
- Entries must be made to the email address provided above.
- The competition will close on 13th November 2020 at 11:59 pm (BST).
- The judge’s decision is final.
We wish all budding junior designers the best of luck and are looking forward to seeing the entries!