We’ve Launched a Nationwide Search to Find Britain’s Best Motherly BondsLast updated: March 14th, 2023 Published on: February 22, 2023
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, many up and down the country will be turning their attention to and showing appreciation for the mums, stepmums and grandmas in their lives.
Mother’s Day is about celebrating these special bonds and we’re looking to showcase these to millions through a new range of Mother’s Day cards for 2024, and you can take part.
To help illustrate the cards, we’re looking for mums, stepmums, grandmas and their children up and down the country to submit pictures to us that best represent their unique bond and relationship.
The images that best represent the bonds described will be replicated as an illustration by Funky Pigeon’s designers and featured on the front of the new cards for others to send next Mother’s Day, essentially allowing people to find a bond and description that matches theirs.
Want to take part with your mum? Here’s how you can
The team at Funky Pigeon is looking for submissions that display the bond and relationship shared between themselves and either their motherly figure or child, including specifically:
- A chosen photo that depicts their bond
- A description of their unique bond and why the photo sums that up
Along with your chosen photo and a description of your bond, please include:
- The names of those in the photo
- Ages of those in the photo
- Where you’re from
Please send all of the above details to email@example.com with the subject line “Parental Bond”.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a photo and description, you consent to the following:
- Funky Pigeon contacting you in relation to the submission
- Images and application copy to be used or adapted by illustrators on a new range of Mother’s Day cards
- You consent to the use of all of the submission in external media and marketing activity going forwards.
Submissions close on 31st December 2023. If your photo is chosen, your photo showing your parental bond could be the inspiration behind one of the cards featured alongside the rest of our Mother’s Day cards next year!