This offer has now expired. To view all of our live offers, please visit our offers and discount codes page.
Get 30% off your Mother’s Day card this year, and give yourself the chance to win a £200 gift card of your choosing! All you have to do is order your Mother’s Day card early this year to be in with a chance of winning. Every order using the promo code MD30 will enter you into our giveaway to win one of ten incredible £200 gift card prizes!
To claim the 30% discount and enter the competition, simply buy your Mother’s Day card before the deadline and use code MD30 at checkout to be automatically entered.
All you need to do to enter is make a purchase using the qualifying promo code before midnight on Saturday 6th March 2021. It really is that simple! Each purchase using the promo code gets you one entry, and there is no limit to the number of entries per customer, so the more orders you place, the higher your chance of winning! It’s a win-win, you save money on your Mother’s Day shopping, and you might even win something for yourself (or for your Mum if you’re feeling generous)!
Competition Terms & Conditions
The Competition is run by Funkypigeon.com Limited, (company number 06208854) County Gates, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2JH, UK (the “Promoter”).
By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
Entry Method and Requirements
- The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 6th March 2021. Orders created after this time will not count as an entry.
- To enter, customers must make a purchase using a qualifying promo code before the close date.
- Customers will receive 1 (one) entry per order using qualifying promo code
- There is no limit to the number of entries per customer.
- This competition is open to customers who have a Funky Pigeon account and who are residents of the UK only.
Winners and Prize
- There are 10 (ten) prizes available to win. Each winner will be able to choose 1 (one) £200 gift card of their choice, from a list provided by the promoter after competition closes.
- Prizes are limited to 1 (one) per household and customer.
- The Winners of the competition (the “Winners”) will be chosen at random from all valid entries and the Winners will be notified by email (using the e-mail address registered to the entrant’s Funky Pigeon account) within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- The Winners will be required to respond to the email notification of their win within five (5) working days with the details requested by the promoter. If the Winner does not so respond, their prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. The prize obtained through the promotion is not subject to refund or exchange.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize will be confirmed and supplied by the Promoter.
- If you are a winner, you may be contacted by the Promoter and asked to participate in promotional activity on the Promoter’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and you may be contacted by the Promoter to provide a quote for use in a press release. If you do not wish to participate in some or all types of promotional activity, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final, binding and no correspondence in respect of the prize draw will be entered into with anyone but the Winners.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs, losses or damage incurred through the promotion or the prize.
- Entries made by employees of the Promoter and WH Smith and their family members shall be rendered automatically invalid.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize entry void.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any costs, losses or damages suffered through the competition or the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
- All customers will be given the option to withdraw from the competition by following the instructions in the order confirmation email they receive after placing an order.