If you’re attending a baby shower, you’re probably taking a card with you. But what to write in it? Do you go for something simple, funny, cute or thoughtful? Whatever style you decide on, you’ll find some ideas below to help you out. We’ve searched the internet, rifled through our archives and flown around the world twice to offer you some of the best baby shower card ideas.
Simple, Easy Things to Say
- Wishing you an easy, safe delivery and a healthy baby.
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep.
- We are so excited that you are welcoming a new member into your family.
- Congratulations and all the best on the upcoming arrival of your little one.
- Enjoy your journey into parenthood! We are wishing the best for all three of you in the coming months.
- Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
- Happy baby shower. Good luck on your greatest adventure yet.
- Wishing all the best to you and your precious little one.
- Wishing you and your baby love, laughter, sunshine and happiness.
- Hip, hip, hurray! You are both going to make such amazing parents. Congratulations!
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- You better remember this baby shower, this will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace!
- I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby on social media.
- Congratulations – I really hope your new baby is either a girl or a boy!
- Have fun learning how to remove a whole new spectrum of stains.
- Kids cry, throw fits, eat all your food, and keep you up all night. Don’t worry, that’s only for the first 18 years…
- “Because I said so.” Is going to be your new catchphrase.
- Just think, in only a few weeks you’re going to have…alcohol again! Oh and a beautiful new baby, of course!
- Don’t worry about the difficulty of raising a child. It is just as easy as running a marathon, doing your taxes, and wrestling an octopus at the same time, every day.
- To test to see if you are ready for a baby, try putting a pair of underwear on a kangaroo.
- If you are worried about having enough space after the baby comes, you can get rid of your bed. You won’t be using it much for a while, anyway.
- I am sure your baby will be really cute, at least as long as they take after their mother.
- Let the noise begin!
- Congratulations on making a human with your genitals.
- I hope you’re excited – soon you’ll lose 10 pounds in one day!
- Congratulations for making your bulging belly the topic of constant discussion with your friends and family!
- It’s great you’re having a baby I can cuddle, spoil and play with – then give back when they cry. Thanks so much!
- Of all the people who’ve thrown up on you, your baby will be the best!
- Can’t wait to meet those tiny little feet!
- Little hands, little feet and a little trouble are all on the way. Congratulations!
- Some call them little bundles of joy. They’re also little bundles of diapers, tantrums, and sleep deprivation! Good thing they’re little bundles of love too. Congratulations on your greatest love yet.
- Congratulations on the bun in the oven. We can’t wait to meet him/her.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. Wishing you a healthy baby girl or boy.
- Happy baby shower! Here’s hoping the stork brings you a beautiful healthy baby boy or girl.
- Congratulations! The White Stork is just about to land at your door with a little one!
- Looking forward to being a part of the new journey. I can’t wait to meet your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- Your selfies are about to get 100 percent cuter!
- Love just got real. So excited for you both.
Messages for Twins
- Its twins! Sometimes miracles do come in pairs…
- Congratulations on your double trouble!
- If there’s anything more special than a new baby, it’s two new babies!
- I can’t believe its twins! Twins mean double the kisses and double the fun. Let’s not mention double the hard work and stress…
- Having twins means two sets of grins. Here’s hoping the smiles never stop for your new family.
- Congratulations! And congratulations again!
For more ideas, check out our baby shower cards, where you can create a personalised card with a special touch.