Whether you’re a godparent, a friend or family, sometimes it’s hard to find ideas of what to write in a christening card. Who do you address it to? What do you say? Well luckily for you we’ve picked out a comprehensive guide from simple messages to heartfelt quotes and poems. Simply choose your favourite and use our words as your own.
- Sending lots of hugs and kisses to a special little man on his christening day.
- Wishing you a life full of happiness and health. We hope you have a lovely christening day.
- May your christening day be touched with every blessing and your future filled with many things to smile about.
- May your life be filled with love and laughter.
- With love and best wishes to you all on [Name’s] christening day.
- May today’s blessing be one of many in your life.
- Best wishes on your christening day and for the future.
- Our warmest congratulation on your baby’s christening! We are so happy to witness such a wonderful occasion.
- With all our love and best wishes on the baptism of [Name].
- Wishing you a wonderful christening and lots of wonderful memories.
Thoughtful Messages & Quotes
- To the cutest baby boy/girl in town, congratulations on your special day today. I want to send my all best wishes for your future and hope it will be filled only with good health and happiness, together with your parents.
- I hope today’s christening starts a flow of happiness and enjoyment for you for in all the days of your life.
- Wishing you a day full of lovely memories as you’re surrounded by those who love and care about you. Congratulations on your christening.
- I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness, and I can’t wait to watch who you become as you grow up.
- This christening day is special for your baby and you….so may it bring you blessings to last your lifetime.
- May the flies never land in your sundae.
- May this be the first greetings card of many from me to you (with the occasional forgotten birthday).
- It may look like a man in a dress is trying to drown you and your family are just taking photos, but don’t worry – happy christening day!
- Have fun being dunked!
- Happy christening… I better make sure I get my money’s worth on the free food if I’ve got 18 years of sending you birthday money…
- Welcome to the faith!
- May your little life be filled with special blessings from above and may your christening day be touched with very special love.
- A baby’s christening brings a very special prayer, that God will keep your little one forever in his care.
- On this very joyous day, may God, who loves us all, smile down upon this baby of yours; so precious and so small. May he guide your new-born baby through the years that lie ahead.
- On your baby’s christening, this brings a prayer for God’s loving guidance and everlasting care; for blessings and happiness all your life through, not only for baby, but also for you.
- Lots of love to you and your family on the day of your baby’s christening. May the lord be present in your little one’s life today and always.
- May your holy christening bring you love, peace, and prosperity all your life.
- We’re all thinking of [Name] on this holy day. May it be filled with love, peace and happiness.
- With lots of love on your special christening day. I am very honoured to be your Godmother and proud to celebrate this wonderful day with you.
- I am so proud to be your godparent. I hope to play a big part in your life and look forward to seeing you grow.
- I look forward to sharing and making lots of happy memories with you in the future.
- Just a little note to let you know, we’ll be here for you as you grow. Always in your life, never far away, there for you for when you need us one day.
- Happy christening! We look forward to always being there for you as your loving godparents!
- We are so proud to have been asked to be your godparents, and are very excited to share the next 18 years and beyond with you.