If you’re sending a new baby card and don’t know what to write, check out our ideas below and simply choose your favourite one! Whatever tone you’re looking for, we’ve come up with ideas from simple to thoughtful, as well as some funny ideas to make them laugh. So read on, pick your favourite and copy away!
Simple and Easy Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
- Congratulations on your new arrival. Good luck on your greatest adventure yet.
- Really happy for you both. Bring on the dirty nappies and sleepless nights!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy/girl – we can’t wait to meet him/her. Wishing you all the best for the future.
- So happy for the three of you. That’s going to be one lucky baby!
- Well done on creating a mini human being. Let the noise begin!
- Welcome to the world, little one. So thrilled that you arrived safely! See you soon!
- What a very lucky baby! I can’t wait to see her/his beautiful smile.
- Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new daughter/son.
- Can’t wait to see all your new social media posts about your new baby!
- Congratulations on your new baby – we will do something to celebrate in another 18 years.
- Don’t worry about the difficulty of raising a child. It’s just as easy as running a marathon, doing your taxes, and wrestling an octopus at the same time… every day.
- Congrats mummy & daddy… let the noise begin!
- Remember you once raised a Charmander to a Charizard, so I’m pretty sure you got this!
- Welcome to the world of Parenthood – the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time!
- Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare. Congratulations and have fun!
- Congrats on b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶9̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶b̶e̶r̶ your new baby!
- Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA.
- Just wanted to say a massive well done on the new alarm clock you produced.
- Congratulations on your new toilet machine.
- Welcome to the new world little one – tell your parents I’ll see them in 18 years.
- Goodbye tummy – hello mummy!
- Congratulations on your bundle of p̶o̶o̶p̶ joy!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your wonderful new baby and sympathies for your lady parts at this time.
- We’re so pleased to hear the wonderful news!! We’re really excited for you both and hope babyhood brings lots of wonderful and long-lasting memories.
- Congratulations!! So pleased to hear the wonderful news that your new baby has arrived happy and healthy. We hope you find parenthood a breeze and are able to look back with happy memories, always.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your happy and healthy new-born! We hope you enjoy this special time and make lots of wonderful memories. Looking forward to meeting him/her and sending all our best wishes.
- So thrilled to hear about the arrival of your beautiful new baby boy/girl. We hope you find babyhood a wonderful and rewarding experience. They grow up so quickly so be sure to cherish every minute :).
- Congratulations! We hope the birth of your beautiful new baby will be the beginning of an incredibly wonderful journey for you and your family.
- Congratulations to you both! Welcome to the baby club, a world of sleepless nights, unrelenting days and endless washing. You’ll love every single minute!
- Say hello to parenthood and goodbye to your childhood! Get ready for life’s most special challenge – and all the amazing moments that come with it. You’ll both be amazing parents.
- We’re delighted to welcome [insert baby name] to the world and are really glad mother and baby are doing well. We know you’ll be fantastic parents and look forward to meeting the little one ASAP :).