Order now for delivery tomorrow
- Special Delivery, Tracked 24 & 1st class options available. Click for more infoi

Contact Us

Royal Mail aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day however the remaining 7% can take up to 3 working to arrive. Flowers deliveries are via DPD and customers receive a text message with a 1 hour delivery window on selected delivery date. If you need to Contact Us please use the CONTACT FORM and always include your ORDER NUMBER and we will respond as soon as possible. Contact Form

We're here to help with any queries you may have but you will find a lot of useful information on our HELP page but below we have detailed some of the most common queries we receive with helpful information.

What is the Estimated Delivery Date

This is the date that we estimate Royal Mail will deliver your item. This is only an estimated date and cannot be guaranteed.

The Royal Mail aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day (Mon - Sat) the remaining 7% could take up to 3 working days to arrive. After posting but they are unable to provide a guaranteed service. For a guaranteed next day delivery please choose Special Delivery or Track 24.

My order still hasn't arrived!

If you order was sent by First Class post please note that we do state it can take up to 3 days for Royal Mail to deliver your item.

If your order was sent by RM Track 24 then you should have received an email with a Tracking number which you can use to track your order.

If the item has still not been received with this timescale or there is an issue with the tracking, please click CONTACT FORM and always include your ORDER NUMBER and we will respond ASAP and do our best to help to resolve the issue.

Contact Form

How do I track my order?

Track 24 postage - if this option was selected you will receive a confirmation email from Royal Mail giving a Tracking Number and the option to track your item

Special Delivery - Guaranteed Next Day - if this option was selected, enter your order number below to track your order or visit our "Where's my Order" page

Please enter a order number.

I've forgotten my Password

Go to the Log In page and at the bottom of the page it will show 'Forgotten password?''. Please click here and then enter your email address and select 'Retrieve Password' to receive a password reset via email. Please allow a few minutes for this email to arrive and you can log into your account.

I need to cancel or change my order

As per the message in the basket at time of sale we do ask customers to ensure order is correct before payment is made. We are unable to cancel or amend orders after payment is completed.

If you have other queries or questions, we are happy to help.

Email us on: customer.service@funkypigeon.com

Our Customer Service team are available from:

8am - 6pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays)

9am - 5:30pm Saturday & Sunday


Wedding Stationery

Please note this team will only be able to assist you with queries related to Wedding Stationery orders, for assistance with any other order please use our contact form.
 

Wedding Stationery Studio Opening Hours:

9am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays)

Closed - Saturday & Sunday

We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays

 

My Funky Rewards

Please note this team will only be able to assist you with queries related to the My Funky Rewards third party subscription service.
 

Call us on
0800 085 9384 (freephone from UK landlines)

Mon to Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm

Opening Times - Monday to Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines and mobiles. For all other network service numbers a charge may apply. Calls will be handled by our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK). Postal queries are collected in the UK and then forwarded to and handled by our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK).

Post - My Funky Rewards, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5RF. Your correspondence will be redirected to one of our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK).

 

Complete Savings

Please note this team will only be able to assist with queries related to COMPLETE SAVINGS membership programme.
 

Call us on
0800 389 6960 (freephone from UK landlines)

Mon to Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm