Here to Help
We’re here to help with any queries you may have. To help save you time we have detailed below some of the most common queries we receive. However, our full list of questions and answers can be found in the FAQs section of our website.
We hope this will help answer your question, however if you need further assistance please contact our Customer Service team using either the form or contact details below and they will be happy to help you.
Check out these quick tips
VALENTINE'S DAY DESPATCH INFORMATION
Please note that the order cut-off times shown below will vary for special occasions.
For Valentine's Day the cut-off time for card orders will revert to 2pm and for gift orders to 12 noon with effect
From Thursday 4th February upto and including Friday 12th February.
We currently offer four UK delivery options:
- Standard 1st class
- UK next day before 1pm
- UK next day before 9am
- Saturday Guaranteed
1st class postage is £0.63 on single card orders but is still FREE if you order 2 or more cards in the same order for UK delivery. Special delivery services or overseas delivery will incur additional postage charges, these will be detailed in your shopping basket before you checkout.
Card orders placed before 4pm on a normal working day will be despatched the same day, orders placed after 4pm will be despatched the next working day. Orders placed after 4pm or on bank holidays / weekends will be despatched the next working day. Gift and flower orders are not applicable to the extended same day despatch cut off time. Please see delivery times information for all other products.
The Royal Mail advise that 90% of items will arrive the day after despatch, however items may take up to 3 working days to arrive. If you have selected to use the standard 1st class postage please ensure you allow 3 working days for delivery. If you have still not received after 3 working days please contact our Customer Service team and they will be happy to help.
Please be aware that if your product is larger than our standard A5 cards (A4 cards, posters, calendars etc) they may not have been delivered due to them not being able to fit through your letter box or nobody being at home. If this is the case, a calling card should have been left by the Royal Mail to inform you that they have taken your item back to the depot.
My photo won’t upload?
- Is your photo a high resolution image? For best printed results, we recommend all images be 300dpi and no less than 1000 Pixels in height or width. Most digital cameras will take photos easily large enough, however images saved from 3rd party websites can be too small or an incompatible file format.
- Is your photo a .jpg file format? If not then we recommend you open it in the standard picture viewing software on your computer (PC users choose ‘Windows Picture & Fax Viewer’, Mac users choose ‘Preview’) and Save it again in the correct format.
- Is your photo currently stored on your computer? If you are uploading your image to the website from a Flash Drive, a Dongle, a Digital Camera or any other external devises this could cause problems. To avoid any issues, please save any images onto your computer first then upload from that location to your card.
- If you continue to experience difficulties please Contact Us and we will be happy to help
I can’t get my photo to fit properly?
- The photographic upload areas vary by product and are of specific dimensions to suit each individual design, within our editing system you can move around and zoom in on your image to get the best fit possible
- However if you wish to use a particular section of a photograph it may be easier to crop the image using standard software on your PC (such as Microsoft Picture Office Manager) before uploading it to ensure you get the best fit possible
It is warning me that my image is of poor quality?
- To ensure you receive the best quality product possible our system check that the resolution of your image is of the recommended level, for cards this should be 300 dpi and 1000 pixels min height. For other larger scale products such as posters this ideally requires higher quality images due to the larger scale of the printed image
- We would suggest if you receive this warning that you either use a higher quality version of the image or use a different photograph.
- However should you wish you can choose to continue to use your original image you can do so but please note that the product quality may be compromised as a result
Forgotten login details
If you can not remember your password you can reset this within the login screen, you will be asked for your login email and then prompted to answer your security question. Your password will be temporarily changed to be the same as your security answer and you will be automatically logged in.
Once you are logged in your password can be changed within My Account > My Account > Account Details > Change Password, for the current password you will use the answer to your security question again.
If you are unable to either remember your security question answer or your login email please contact customer services on 0333 600 5100
For your convenience there are three easy ways to pay:
- Pay with a Debit / Credit card, simply enter your details when prompted during checkout
- Paypal; pay securely with your normal Paypal account or register free using the link provided
- Prepay – top up money in to your Funky Pigeon account using a debit or credit card and as a bonus for using this service we will provide you with bonus credit, so for every £10 you put in to your account we will credit you with a bonus £2.50. You can add credit to your account at any time. Please note that Prepay balance can only be used to purchase the following products within funkypigeon.com:
- Cards, Calendars, Notebooks, Posters, Letters – Prepay can not be used on giftcards, gifts, flowers or other products or special delivery postage
- For full details visit our prepay section
All promotional codes need to be entered in the box in the basket and the discount will be applied to your order.
- Please note that only one Promotional code can be used per order
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes or offers.
- If for some reason your code doesn’t work, please check the expiry date and that it is valid for the product you are purchasing. If it is still valid then contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist.
- Please note Promotional codes are not available for orders placed via iPhone or other Apps.
If our FAQ section has been unable to answer your query please get in touch with us using the following options:
By Phone – Call us on 0333 600 5100 Mon – Fri between 9am – 5:30pm. PLEASE NOTE: Customer Service does not open on weekends or on Bank Holidays so it may take longer to respond to you query. When contacting us please have your order reference or logon email address available to help us deal with your query as quickly as possible.
Online – Please complete the email form below and one of our Customer Service team will get back to you as soon as possible or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us in dealing with your query please ensure you:
- Provide your full name, logon email and order number (if known), please note all correspondence will be sent to the logon email you provide
- Select the relevant topic from the drop-down menu
- Provide details about your query and a contact number if you are happy for a member of our Customer Service team to call you back